AC Maintenance in Campo, CA
Maximum Comfort Heating & Air Conditioning
#1 Air Conditioning Maintenance & Tune-Up Service in Campo, ca
Keep your air conditioning system in optimal condition all year. Call 619-403-2823 to book a maintenance appointment today.
Homeowners and businesses in Campo, CA, can’t afford cooling system breakdowns in the middle of summer. The temperatures are uncomfortably hot in the peak of summer, reaching up to 100°F, and that’s not the time to wait hours for an AC repair technician.
Maximum Comfort Heating & Air Conditioning provides air conditioning maintenance in Campo, CA, for residential and commercial properties. We help you prevent costly and uncomfortable breakdowns by taking regular care of your AC unit’s moving parts. Regular maintenance keeps the system working efficiently and reliably when you need it.
Call us today if you want routine maintenance for your AC system. Our local Campo HVAC experts are waiting to return your air conditioning systems to their optimum condition.
Send us a Message
Send us your details and we’ll get back to you to schedule a time to talk.
Maximum Comfort Heating & Air Conditioning
Signs Your AC Needs Maintenance Checks
Your AC needs maintenance checks if:
- The unit is blowing warmer air
- The thermostat is not working
- You hear loud noises during AC operation
- You perceive strange smells while the AC is working
- The AC leaks water
If you notice any of the above, your AC maintenance is long overdue.
Improve Efficiency With Routine AC Maintenance
As energy prices continue to soar, monitoring energy consumption is more important than ever. In the summer months, your air conditioners are responsible for the bulk of the electricity usage, and these units consume more energy when they have to overcompensate for bad or faulty parts.
Therefore, regular AC maintenance is a sure way to make the system more energy-efficient.
At Maximum Comfort Heating & Air Conditioning, our experienced HVAC contractors in Campo, CA, know how to improve your system’s energy efficiency using strategic maintenance approaches. You’ll start to see measurable results in the days after the maintenance.
Other Benefits of Air Conditioning Preventative Maintenance
Beyond energy efficiency, there are other benefits of air conditioning preventative maintenance. They include the following:
- Increased comfort. Your AC will deliver more cool air after maintenance. A weak air conditioner is no match for the triple-digit heat in Campo, CA.
- Reduced breakdowns. With regular maintenance, you no longer have to worry about sudden AC breakdowns, barring any unforeseen events.
- More savings. If you eliminate avoidable repairs, you can save hundreds of dollars on parts and hiring HVAC technicians.
- Improved air quality. A bad AC unit may contribute to the spread of allergens in your home. It may also make your home feel more humid than it should.
Do you want to enjoy these benefits? Call us today for your air conditioning maintenance in Campo, CA.
Our AC Maintenance Checklist
Some of the items on our AC maintenance checklist include the following:
- AC filter inspection and replacement. A clogged AC filter will block normal airflow, reduce your unit’s efficiency, and increase your energy bill. Replacing your filters can reduce AC energy consumption by up to 15%.
- Blower assembly checkup. Dirt in the assembly can make it harder for the blower to pull in enough air. As a result, the unit will continue running without reaching your desired temperature. We clear the dirt and check the blower motor for consistency.
- Belts inspection and replacement. Your ac unit vibrates while functioning. It’s normal for a belt to become misaligned as a result. We’ll correct all misalignments to maintain torque.
- Parts lubrication. Moving parts in your AC system require regular lubrication to prevent friction. With increased friction, the parts will need to work harder to deliver cool air, thus increasing your energy use and speeding up breakdowns.
- Refrigerant inspection. All air conditioning systems require a consistent refrigerant level for optimum function. Running your air conditioner on low refrigerant will damage your compressor. We inspect the refrigerant level, top it off if necessary, and plug any leaks.
- Electrical checks. Loose connections cause electrical parts to burn. Our preventive maintenance checks for any electrical concerns affecting your cooling system.
- Temperature calibration. The temperature controls in air conditioning units are simple. However, complex HVAC systems often feature delicate controls that occasionally go out of calibration. We check the calibrations to prevent malfunction.
- Evaporator and condenser coil inspection. Your evaporator and condenser coils are integral parts of your cooling system. When they are dirty or faulty, you’ll experience an increase in cooling costs, reduced cooling efficiency, and poor air quality. Our routine AC maintenance checks will keep these units working well, improving your unit’s lifespan.
AC Maintenance Near Me in Campo, CA
When your AC breaks down in Campo, CA, one of the first things you’ll do is search for “AC maintenance near me.” Unfortunately, weeding through the results to find an experienced and professional company that can get the job done right the first time is hard.
With Maximum Comfort Heating & Air Conditioning, you don’t need to go through that process anymore. We have more than ten years of experience providing AC maintenance service in Campo, CA, and the nearby areas. Check out our reviews to see what your neighbors think about our service.
FAQs on AC Maintenance
You should service your AC at least once a year, and this is especially true for systems that only work in the summer. If you have a heat pump that works both in the winter and summer, you should schedule maintenance twice a year.
AC maintenance can cost as little as $150 per unit. If the maintenance shifts to a repair session, the cost will increase. With regular maintenance, you can save hundreds of dollars in major expenses.
You don’t need a maintenance contract for your AC; however, having one is a good idea.
It’s easy to forget about your air conditioner as you go about your busy schedule. Therefore, most people only remember ac maintenance when it’s not functioning correctly. With a maintenance contract, it’s our duty to service your air conditioner on schedule.
Additionally, HVAC companies get swamped in the summer months. A maintenance contract gives you priority service if you ever need us in the peak of summer. Our preventive maintenance reduces the risk of sudden breakdowns, but it’s nice to know you have us on speed dial in the event of an emergency.
As the leading name for air conditioning maintenance in El Cajon, CA, we understand the workings of the major air conditioning products. Following our inspections during a maintenance session, we’ll let you know if it’s time to replace your unit.
However, you should replace your air conditioner it’s more than ten years old. The modern units are more energy-efficient and feature modern technology in all essential parts.
Improve Your AC System’s Performance Today
Regular ac maintenance is the best way to ensure a consistent and energy-efficient operation each time you turn on the unit. At Maximum Comfort Heating & Air Conditioning, we deliver comprehensive maintenance service guaranteed to save you money.
Call Maximum Comfort Heating & Air Conditioning at 619-403-2823 to book a maintenance appointment today. Let’s show you why we are the top choice for air conditioning maintenance in Campo, CA.